The day did not start well.
Most of the time sliding around the wood floor is fun but this morning it became problematic while I was chasing one of my toys. I slid into a couple of old window frames leaning against the wall. Down they came, hitting a lamp...all of which came crashing on top of me.
Mom of course panicked so I used that to my advantage and have spent much of the day curled up on her lap. Threw in the occasional purr as reassurance that I would survive.
I did discover I like Celtic music. Mom was sampling a new CD online and I had to drop everything, race down the stairs and curl up beside her. Fell right asleep with my head resting on the laptop...very soothing.
3.16.2008
Ouch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All contributed content © Explorations in Art
No comments:
Post a Comment